On Thursday, the Democratic National Committee and CNN announced that the first of six Democratic party debates will be held on October 13. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Lincoln Chafee, Jim Webb, and Marin O’Malley are expected to take part.
There five other debates are outlined below:
- November 14: CBS, KCCI, and The Des Moines Register in Iowa
- December 19: ABC and WMUR in Manchester, New Hampshire
- January 17: NBC and the Congressional Black Caucus Institute in Charleston, South Carolina
- February or March: Univision and The Washington Post in Miami, Florida
- February or March: PBS in Wisconsin.
More details about each debate will be posted once they are available.
News Source: CNN