CNN has released full details of tomorrow night’s Democratic debate from Las Vegas, Nevada which will feature Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb, and Lincoln Chafee. Vice President Joe Biden, who has not formally announced his candidacy, was invited to participate, but will not. The debate will be moderated by Anderson Cooper with Dana Bash and Juan Carlos Lopez also asking questions. Coverage begins at 8:30 PM ET on CNN and on CNN.com (we will post a link to the live stream before the debate begins). You can submit questions for the moderators to ask the candidates on Facebook and Instagram.
This is the first of six debates between the Democratic candidates. The other five debates are scheduled for:
- November 14, 2015 – Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa (CBS)
- December 19, 2015 – Manchester, New Hampshire (ABC)
- January 17, 2016 – Charleston, South Carolina (NBC)
- February/March 2016 – Miami, Florida (Univision)
- February/March 2016 – Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PBS)
News Source: CNN